The media announced on 1st of May, decisions being made for the first international conference of Kurds in the Japanese capital, Tokyo. The conference confirmed the decisions, with the participation of a number of Kurdish political figures from the four parts of Kurdistan, along with Japanese politicians, which is :
– In order not to diminish the role of the forces fighting against Daesh and other terrorist groups, a no-fly zone should be declared in Rouge-Ava; Western Kurdistan.
– The need to recognize the project of Federal Northern Syria, which will serve to solve the Syrian crisis.
– In the South, the people will decide their destiny through the referendum.
– Stop the arrests of members of the Kurdish political movement in northern Kurdistan, by the government of the Justice and Development Party.
– Japan must assume its responsibilities, so that the AKP will return from its policies against the Kurdish movement and solve the Kurdish issue through democratic political methods.
– The Japanese government should provide assistance to the four parts of Kurdistan.
– Because of the political risks in Turkey, the Kurdish issue turned its attention to Japan to resolve this issue.