Two terror suspects reportedly remain at large after the police arrested four people who they say had planned a suicide bomb attack on the State Palace in Central Jakarta, a police spokesman said on Sunday, Dec. 11.
Four people, including a female suicide bomber, were nabbed in three separate locations on Saturday afternoon accused of planning the brazen attack, which was going to be carried out during Car Free Day on Sunday morning. So far, the terror suspects are only identified by their initials, NS, AS, DYN and SY, a.k.a. Abu Izzah.
“Two other suspects are still on the run. And we may have more suspects depending on the ongoing investigation,” police spokesman Chief Comr. Awi Setiyono told a press conference in Jakarta as reported by state-run Antara news agency.